How to Plan a Środowisko Event
Theme and Projects
- Choose an ecclesial art project.
- Choose a theme.
- Design the t-shirt.
- Connect the theme to the art project.
- Begin the booklet.
- Choose the direction that the video projects ought to take.
While you're thinking... do inventory!
- Inventory art supplies.
- Inventory sacristy.
- Is there enough altar wine? Are there enough large and small hosts? Candles (altar and tabernacle)? Incense and charcoal briquettes?
- Inventory kitchen supplies.
- Check expiration dates on food in the cabinets and in the fridge.
- Are there enough paper plates and napkins for Sunday night, the beach, and the Saturday family gathering?
- Are there dish buckets? Is there enough dish soap?
- Inventory cleaning supplies. Looking at the task lists will help identify which supplies are missing.
- Does every cleaning station have supplies, rags, brooms, etc.?
- Create the menu.
- Make a shopping list.
- Send out a packing email to the participants
- Check the registration forms - does anyone have a birthday during the week?
- Assign groups, favor friendships, give groups unrepeatable names.
- When you don't know what to do next, look at the archives.