Teaching "Media Techné" is a large part of the środowisko event. Techné incorporates familiarity with both technology and techniques and aims at the artistic creation of a media project that represents the reflection of a small group.
The środowisko events began as a "Media Mission Camp" and have always included reflection on the link between community and communication.
- 1) Introduction to new media and video production. Theological and theoretical aspects of using new media. Video communication as the art of light.
- 2) Organization of production: Roles and goals
- 3) Writing for the video: How do project treatments, scripts and storyboards
- 4) Audio Basics: Introduction to the microphones and their use
- 5) Introduction to composition for photography and video
- 6) Introduction to lighting for video
- 7) How to interview and be interviewed, different styles of interviews, how to talk to a camera.
- 8) The studio floor
- 9) Introduction to post-production audio and music
- 10) Graphics and special effects, color correction and light, screen titles and subtitles
- 11) Editing: The grammar of video editing, exploring the languages of different styles, the introduction of digital video editing software
- 12) How to publish and / or distribute media: Youtube and beyond