no edit summary
== Papal vigil ==
* USCCB information on 2010 [http://www.usccb.org/prolife/papalvigil/ "Vigil for All Nascent Human Life"] on the First Sunday of [[Advent]].
== Post-abortion healing ==
* [http://rachelsvineyard.org/ Rachel's Vineyard.]
* [http://buffalodiocese.org/prolife/ Buffalo Pro-Life Office (Project Rachel)]
* [http://www.hopeafterabortion.com/ HopeAfterAbortion.com]
== Abortifacients ==
* [http://www.lifenews.com/2011/07/12/new-fda-report-abortion-drug-kills-14-women-injures-2200/?mid=5041 "New FDA Report: Abortion Drug Kills 14 Women, Injures 2200."]
* [http://downloads.frc.org/EF/EF11G29.pdf "Mifepristone U.S. Postmarketing Adverse Events Summary through 04/30/2011."]
== Post-Birth Abortion ==
* [http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html "Killing Babies No Different from Abortion, Experts Say."]
::: ''This is actually the pro-life position, but reversed. We say that killing babies in the womb is no different from murdering a newborn, and that, therefore, both acts are morally repugnant. The "experts" say that murdering a baby after birth is no different from murdering the baby before birth, and that, therefore, both acts are equally acceptable.''
== Other Links ==
* [http://www.ncregister.com/blog/pictures-of-the-dead/ "Pictures of the Dead."]