Difference between revisions of "Conrad Baars, MD"
Latest revision as of 09:09, 19 February 2019
- - I Will Give Them a New Heart: Reflections on the Priesthood and the --Renewal of the Church by Conrad Baars, MD, edited by Suzanne Baars and Bonnie Shayne
- - Born Only Once: The Miracle of Affirmation by Conrad Baars, MD
- - Feeling and Healing Your Emotions by Conrad Baars, MD
- "The Roots of The Priestly Abuse Scandal—Part II"
- "The renowned Dutch psychiatrist and Nazi camp survivor Conrad Baars, MD, diagnosed the roots of the current priesthood crisis some 50 years ago. His insights into what he and longtime collaborator Dr. Anna Terruwe called 'deprivation neurosis' are unusually accurate and they anticipate today’s headlines.
- "As a therapist, writer, and editor, his daughter Suzanne Baars is carrying on her father’s work. She dives deep into her late father’s work and how it applies to the current scandals."