Polytheism, henotheism, monotheism
- For this is the word of the Lord,
- the creator of heaven,
- the God who made earth and shaped it,
- he who made it firm.
- He did not create it in vain,
- he made it to be lived in.
- 'I am the Lord, there is no other.' ...
- State your case and bring your proofs,
- consult among yourselves.
- Who proclaimed this beforehand,
- who foretold it long ago?
- Was it not I, the Lord?
- There is no god but me,
- a God of justice, a saviour.
- There is none but me.
- Turn to me and be saved,
- all the ends of the earth!
- For I am God, there is no other;
- by myself I swear it.