"ff": Allowed? With or without a space?
- - Discouraged, highlight for Dean's consideration.
Â« , Â» ou Â« virgule Â»
- Use English names and order for the cumulative Scripture index
- . . . vs. ...
- [...] to show that the author has inserted the ellipses.
- Should I expand abbreviations in the main text of the essay? YES.
- By means of the introductory phrases, they are clearly separated from the foregoing text and thus are marked as interpretative additions (similarly to Eccl 12,9 â€“ 11,12-14). At the same time, the references to other texts in these introductory notes invests them with the same authority as the sources to which they allude. In fact, the texts on which the additional details on Job are based were identified in our analysis as passages in 2 Macc 7; 12 and Dan 12 resp. Gen 25 and 36 (par. Jub 19 und 38)
- Pattern for volume and page numbers: (I.56, II.196, 223, 231)
Pontificio Istituto Biblica
Piazza della Pilotta 35
Active link: Instructions for Authors
Outdated link: https://www.biblico.it/doc-vari/EIC_Biblica.pdf
- - Carlo VALENTINO, Segretario Generale
Subscriptions to Biblica are managed by Peeters:
- Bondgenotenlaan 153
- 3000 Leuven
Cumulative Index Project
stIcu/tpwF/2010 Articles listed by year (1980-2018).
Proofread article titles for italics!
Subsequent entries of the same author: indented M-dash, comma
format for articles and book reviews
subtitle in articles separated by colon
In some book reviews, it is necessary to preserve the subtitle. Title italicized. Period. Subtitle without italics.
Separate volume and page number information from title of articles by use of a period.
XXXXXX -- DO CUMULATIVE INDEX OF ANALYTIC INDICES